Lighting the Way: Analysis of FTSE 100 and FTSE 250 Corporate Websites
Your corporate website is one of your most important communications channels.
As well as being investors’ first port of call for information, your corporate website is the perfect opportunity to tell a coherent and connected corporate story to a wide and diverse range of stakeholders. What is available via the corporate website can directly influence investor decision making, alter perceptions of how your business considers and acts on sustainability matters, and attract or deter talent from joining your company.
But how effective are corporate websites at engaging stakeholders – not just providing information, but also building trust?
For the past 4 years the team at Black Sun has been monitoring the effectiveness of corporate websites for the entire FTSE 100 and a sample of FTSE 250, reviewing how well they address the needs of all stakeholders.
During our breakfast seminar the findings of the research will be revealed and we will discuss which areas companies need to develop further and how the best companies are communicating.
This event is for corporate website owners and contributors from across the organisation, who would like to know what works and doesn’t work for corporate websites in general and more specifically for each of its main stakeholder sections.
We will cover:
- How well companies are using their websites to communicate their story to stakeholders
- How FTSE 100 and FTSE 250 websites are evolving from both a content and creative perspective
- Some of the key trends driving the evolution of corporate websites as they move from static libraries of content to dynamic destination sites
- What the secret ingredients are for a successful corporate website
- What impact effective digital communications have on the way a company is perceived by investors and other stakeholders